28 October 2005

Box of Books

I got a box of books in the mail today! I was so excited to see it, I jumped for joy. Should have seen the looks from the people in the post office. *grin*

They're all books by my favorite authors. The Lowells, JAK, Linda Howard. I was drooling.

Thank you Jacqui and Kirsten. You made me feel special.

I called my folks last weekend. They have 400 minute phone cards for $20.00 I like that kind of math.

If you don't want to read anything mushy, quit reading here.

There's nothing better than talking to your best friend. That's what my Mama is. My best friend. She finally went to the doctor. I was so proud of her. She hates doctors more than I do, which is saying something. Trust me.

She always knows how to say the right thing no matter what. 9,000 miles away and she can put a smile on my face.

Her birthday is Nov 9. This will be the last birthday I miss with her. After this year in Korea, I'll be in Georgia and we're gonna do it up. Especially with 60 coming up in the next few years.

Ok, enough mushy stuff.

I really don't have much to type right now. I'm gonna go dive into the box of books and wallow.

Thank you again. *smooch*

2 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

Enjoy your books and other goodies. *grin* Your little reward for climbing all those steps.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You are special!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google