07 October 2005

Jet lag sucks

Oh man, does it suck.

Day 4. Went to bed at 5pm yesterday. Woke up at 10pm. Fell back to sleep at 1am. Wide awake at 4:40 am.

No ands, ifs, or buts. Body awake, mind ready to go.

So I'm gonna try to stay awake all day and see if that helps me sleep in tomorrow. Even to 5am. Just 20 extra minutes.

So Mama asked what billeting looked like. Here is what I told her.

Picture a room about 20x10.

2 twin beds
2 dressers
2 wardrobes
2 chairs
1 TV
1 mini fridge
1 4-cup coffee pot (and no folger's)

and

1 roommate.

Clothes are unpacked, two suitcases are on top of the wardrobe and you can't open the bathroom door because my bed blocks the door.

Enough said 'bout that.

It's Saturday morning of a 3 day weekend. Over at the CAC eating a bacon sandwich and talking to my Mama on MSN. Life is good.

Gonna go to the BX today and buy laundry soap and a pillow. Go back do laundry and maybe go to the club tonight. It's country night.

Maybe I'll go play bingo tomorrow at the club.

Who knows.

Haven't read any news. Missed Survivor (yeah, I'm a junkie).

Maybe I should go read the news.

Yeah, that's an idea.

3 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This sounds a lot like the dorm room I had way back in the dark ages when I first went to college. Only there was no coffee maker. - Jacqui

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

Actually - that sounds like my dorm room too... except no TV, no mini-fridge, no coffee pot, and no bathroom (that was a communal place at the end of the hall...). Enjoy your weekend!

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I totally forgot about the bathroom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google