02 October 2005

To my Mama

Thank you for the special times and memories. This last month has been awesome.

You are my friend.

You are my sister.

You are special.

I'm so glad we have this friendship.

I hope you know this.

Keep your head up, your chin straight, and love yourself. Find your inner hothead and let her back out.

Take care of my girls; Desi, Chrissy, and Beth. Give them hugs and kisses from me. Cuz I'm sure gonna miss them. Let them know I tried.

Tell Chris and Gina I love them.

Let Daddy be goofy and love him. You know what I mean.

Teach Luka to be a good boy. I think you'll find he has potential. *grin*

Love my sweet Sasha. She'll be there for you through thick and thin.

But most of all, know that I love you. And even though I'm in another country, I'm just a phone call away.

Love you!

2 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

Or an email away *grin*... and don't forget blog entry!!!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Twin Mommie said...

She is Jay, she is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google