01 October 2005

Mayonnaise as conditioner?

My hair is dry. It's my fault. I permed it last year. It's grown out so much I look like a bad hair day everyday. Half straight, half sorta wavy.

Mama straightened it for me. It's the same procedure as getting a perm without the rollers. Then I colored it. A real purty deep auburn red. Those little silver streaks that I keep plucking keep doubling. (If you understood that last remark you are now officially southern!) Just in case you're wondering, yes I am a true redhead. I just like to enhance every once in awhile.

The result is... dry hair!

It needs conditioning.

The answer is... mayonnaise!

Wet the hair, rub mayonnaise in all over, let sit for an hour, and voila conditioned hair!

Course for that hour, you stink.

Ain't life fun?

*****************************

Uhhhh, conditioning worked on the unpermed portion of my hair. Not so good for the permed portion. Guess it's just too chemical fried.

There goes 3 inches.

*walks off pondering the lost 3 inches*

Course I'd probably be more upset if I was a man.

3 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Rhodent said...

Enjoyed your post!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Angela said...

ewwww...mayonaise? Are you serious? I think I could not resist to scratch my head because it would become itchy...ROFL.
I believe you, but Iam not going to try it out -ha!

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Twin Mommie said...

Jay!!!

Mirm- women make excellent liars!

You're welcome Nell. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google