14 October 2005

Purty purty legs

I have a room.

A great room.

Twin bed with a new mattress. Large cabinet to hold the TV. A desk for the laptop. Dresser. And a nightstand.

My stuff gets delivered Monday afternoon. Yippee!

It's really cold out there right now. Winter coat is a good idea.

No, it's a great idea.

But back to the room.

It's been refurbished. The fridge works. The bathroom has a bathtub!

After 2 1/2 years of a 3/4 bath with a 2x2 cubicle to shower in, I've got a TUB!!!

A deep tub. Bubble bath here I come.

Back to the room.

It's on the 4th floor.

Yeah, 3 flights of stairs at least twice a day. Sometimes more depending on circumstances.

That's ok.

Can you imagine the purty purty legs I'm gonna have when I get back?

6 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

Weeee!!!! This is wonderful. I'm so glad. It's really hard to live without your stuff when you didn't expect to. Doing the happy dance for you!

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Woohoo! A room of her own! Happy Dancing with Pubert.
- Jacqui

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger KathyK said...

I'm so glad they found you a room. Did it happen sooner than you had thought? Anyway, a 3 story walk-up will go a long way toward getting you in shape. smooch!

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Twin Mommie said...

Oh yeah, they told me it'd be November before they got a room for us.

So this is definitely a blessing.

Especially cuz it's getting COLD at night! And those of you who know me, know how much I HATE cold.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Harvey said...

Mmmm... purty purty legs... :-)

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger Twin Mommie said...

Where can I get the Acorn fleece socks?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google