30 September 2005

It works!

Wooohooo! It worked! Thanks T. :-)

Ok, I'll introduce myself. I'm a female in the Air Force and heading to Korea for a year. This is my 2nd tour to Korea and my 3rd trip overseas. I've been in for 17 years, right out of high school (yeah, yeah, you can stop counting now!).

I'm a huge fan of EL and family and was lucky enough to meet a serpent, a squirrel, an Australian "Jay"bird accompanied by a sneezy dragon, a horde of flying piggies, and lots of other wonderful creatures. Together we made a home online.

That's it for now!

Oh, just call me Pixie!

4 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

A little message board inside humor in this post... just a hint for those who will be wondering. Don't worry people keep reading, unless of course you've been one of the message boardies - then I think you need to worry a lot! *grin*

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Hi Pixie!!

Welcome to the bloggers!!!

Beware of getting addicted to it -grin-

Talk soon,
Hookersgirl

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Twin Mommie said...

Thanks Hookersgirl! I checked out your blog. Congrats on getting to see your hubby!

*I think I'm already getting addicted. This is too fun!*

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

Teresa, my blog sis, sent me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google