02 April 2007

I've come to the conclusion...

that babies just like to scream.

There's no rhyme or reason to it.

They scream when they are hungry.

They scream when they are fed.

They scream when they are dry.


They scream when they are wet.

They scream when they have to poop.

They scream when they don't have to poop.

They scream when they are burped.


They scream when they have to burp.

They scream when they are bathed.


They scream when they are dirty.

They scream when you change their clothes.

They scream when you don't change their clothes.

They scream when they are wide awake.

They scream when they are sleepy.

They scream whenever the hell they feel like it.

They scream.

Period.

It's enough to drive a woman to smoke.

Oh yeah, I started that back already.

I love my boys.

I really do.

But Dear God they know how to scream!

Anyone got a beer for me?

3 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um... yeah... we tried to tell you that...

*opens beer for the pooped Pixie...

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Here's another beer.

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Pix, that is the way of babies, though I can't relate to twins. Here's another beer, not to nag, but are you smoking outside? You're well past half way to a six pack, snork. Hugs, Sue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google