24 January 2007

I'm a bad girl!

I was told today to get off my duff and blog. So here I am.

So I'm going to talk about American Idol.

I'm enjoying the judges comments. I don't know if it's cuz I'm miserable and misery loves company but I like it.

This dude on right now from New York really needs to get a clue. And liposuction those lips!

Anyways, the person who has impressed me the most was Memphis Sundance. He had a GREAT voice!

Ok, enough about AI.

We'll be 34 weeks in 2 days. I'm ready for 36 weeks. I'm ready to have babies. I'm ready to be a mom. And I'm ready to get my body back again.

Enough about pregnancy.

What's next...oh yeah, Luka is doing better. I give him his meds every morning and he has cut out 80-90% of his whining. I'm so happy. And I think Mama's relaxing a little more over it too.

Speaking of Mama...she's my miracle, my blessing. I broke down on her shoulder tonight and she just let me cry it out. I'd be so lost without her right now. I hope she knows that.

My baby shower is a week from this Saturday. Packages have been arriving every day and Mama just smiles that smile at me as she brings the boxes in. She knows I wanna know what's in them. LOL She'll take lots of pics of everything and we'll post them so everyone can see.

And then hopefully the week or so after the shower, we'll have us some babies!

And lastly I just wanna say hello to two special groups of ladies. Y'all have helped me keep my sanity through so many things...I love you ladies...all my friends!

So now I think I've covered enough for right now. I'll blog more after my doctor's appt on Friday.

Until then - pass a hug along to someone else. It'll help start their day off pretty good.

3 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger KathyK said...

Your babies will be here before you know it. I know it's hard when you're on bed rest and time seems to DRRRAAAG. I'm saying special prayers for you and your boys that all will be well when they finally make their appearance.

 
At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been through it and then some Pixie. You and your mama have done a great job. It does my heart good to hear the both of you talk to/about each other and do such sweet things for each other.

Only 3 more days until you can open your boxes and celebrate 35 weeks, it will be 35 right?

Morine and I are in our AI routine and enjoying it too. Hugs, Sue

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Twin Mommie said...

35 weeks this weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google