02 February 2007

C-section anyone?

We've got a c-section date!

Woooohooooo!

Mick and Mack will be here NLT 1 Mar 07! Course they'll probably come before then but there is an end in sight and my psyche really needed the uplift.

We've got a c-section date!

Today's dr appt went well. Boys were having a blast kicking the heartbeat monitors...

I'm having contractions but nothing steady or regular.

Baby A has dropped, Baby B is still under my chin. Between the two of them I can't breathe and I have to pee every 5 minutes.

Having babies is a great thing, lemme tell you!

Carrying one baby has to be a piece of cake after this.

Did I tell you we have a c-section date?

Yay! We've got a c-section date!

My baby shower is tomorrow. I can't wait! People are coming over! Lots and lots of people. I get to be around people! (If you've ever spent time on bedrest like oh say 3 months, you'd understand why this is exciting!) I'll post pics of the shower later on.

I started sewing stars and moons for the boys crib. I finally finished them. Here's a pic-



So all that's left is to bring Mick and Mack home.

And I can't wait to meet them!










So that was my day. How was yours?

4 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger KathyK said...

That's great news! I'm so happy for you. Not more than 1 more month. You can do that. I hope you get eveything you need at your shower.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Maranda Rites said...

How adorable! Almost makes me want to have another one!

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Twin Mommie said...

Key word there being "almost"? LOL

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Maranda Rites said...

Yeah, almost. Mine are 9 1/2 and 4 1/2 and I really don't want to start all over again. I got rid of all my baby stuff. Although I do miss the baby times. Enjoy it while it lasts, because they grow so quickly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google