20 March 2007

Aiming the peepee!

Little boys. How do they know how to aim? They're just babies. They shouldn't even know what to aim or who to aim at!

But mine do.

They hit the bullseye every single time.

I'm talking about diaper changes.

I take off Mick's diaper, reach for the Desitin, and WHAM! He aims and scores!

I get him all cleaned up, am putting Desitin on him, and placing the diaper under his little but when BAM! He's off and squirting again! At this point I now have to change him into his second outfit and then go change my clothes too.

Mack is just as bad. It's like he holds it until he hears the velcro on the diaper come off and WHACK! He squirts you in the eye. He also likes to aim for the mouth. Luckily I've learned to keep my mouth closed when changing diapers. And let's not even start with the pooping. I was changing his diaper one morning around 3am. I knew he was pooping so I waited until he was done. Then pulled off the diaper, only to hear SPLAT! He scooterpooted so hard he projectiled pooped all over me. That was fun to clean up, NOT!

Maybe I should get these guys playing darts and baseball as soon as possible. Is it legal to bet on your kids? LOL

So for all you folks out there who have one little boy and know what I'm talking about, imagine double the dose, and once you've stopped laughing and gasping for air, please say a little prayer! We can use every little bit we get around here!

10 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...trying not to laugh. Keep a cloth diaper handy to put over the area in between old and new diapers.

Prayers are heading your way. Especially when potty training times 2 heads your way...you'll wish for the good old days!!

 
At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I remember from changing boys (what little experience I have considering I have a girl) is that you have to keep 'em covered at all times or risk the consequences. I think you need the super power of speed or four to eight arms to change a boy 'cuz you need to open the diaper, clean him, and get the new diaper on all at the same time. Sue

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger BarbaraME said...

Oh so funny! I remember those days! Keep a cloth diaper handy and as soon as they're uncovered, put the diaper on top - works every time. (ask me how I know this...)

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well everyone else got here first. *grin* Stock up on the diapers or washcloths and be ready for the quick changeover.

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hands Pixie a towel*

*thinks about it*

*also hands Pixie a mop*

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger elizabeth said...

I'm with the baptized brigade. I very quickly learned to keep a diaper over the spout while putting on anything else.

Yeah, you can put goop on without seeing. ;-)

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I too have been through this. Quick change artist, you will be soon! Good luck.

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny Funny Funny! Can't wait until the 'Playing with the peepee' post!

AJF

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty soon, they'll be writing their names in the snow:

http://pi.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/snow.html

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Twin Mommie said...

Why do I have the feeling that I'll be out there cheering them on! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google