15 August 2006

I felt pretty today

for the first time in a long time.

I've felt so icky and I haven't worn anything but capri's and t-shirts. Not exactly the greatest idea when you're already feeling yucky and fat.

But today I put on a cute little spandex top with a long gypsy skirt and as it twirled around me, I felt pretty! And it showed off my little bump that's starting to pooch out. I thought I looked just darlin'.

So me and Mama decided, instead of me spending a fortune on maternity clothing, we would make some cute maternity clothes. So we picked out some patterns, lots of different fabrics, and we're (actually she is) gonna make some purty clothes. 3 pairs of pants in purple, black, and navy blue; several jumpers, I think 6 different shirts, and a couple of gypsy skirts.

Yeah, I felt pretty today.

I gotta start dressing like this more often.

3 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger KathyK said...

Pretty hard to do if you wear class uniforms every day. But I'm glad you feel pretty and that you are excited by the "pooch". SMOOCH!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger KathyK said...

I meant to say "class A uniforms."

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh but irish u are pretty and the bigger the pooch gets the prettier u will be . Clothes dont make u pretty u make yourself pretty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google