25 July 2006

Going home

I'm going home next week.

It's been a rough week. Some spotting, some bleeding, a visit to the ER. Bedrest gets old after day 2 but the reason for it makes it worth it.

Doc says my spotting/bleeding is normal for a lot of women, to take it easy, and see an OB as soon as I get home.

Speaking of home, I leave here 1 Aug. One week from today I'll be home. I can NOT wait.

With all the scares this week, if something is going to go wrong, I want to be at home with support, not here by myself.

1 week.

Let's go!

7 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself!

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's right - it is normal, but then again we don't want you taking unnecessary chances. Hang in there sweetie.

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Maitreyee said...

everything will be alright. keep faith dear

 
At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you're resting your body, but it's harder to rest the mind. You're doing a great job of both. Take care and don't overdo. Hugs, Sue

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger KathyK said...

I'm glad you'll be nearer your family for support. Take care of yourself and those precious babies, Irish. Keep in touch to let us know how things are going.

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger Maitreyee said...

hope your health is fine now and the babies going good ... havent heard for quite some time.. take care

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Only $19.95 said...

I'm reading backward, so.... Whatever you do, don't go to Eglin ER. They couldn't care less.

I'm anxiously reading the rest of your posts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google