03 April 2006

Lord have mercy...

PT sucks!

Who invented PT? Why did he invent PT? Yes, I said he. I don't know of any women that would invent such a torturous concept! Kinda like bras...those instruments of torture. I wonder if the MALE military officials had to wear a bra everyday, would they still require bras to be worn in uniform? But that's a whole nother subject...

So what does PT stand for? Well the official version is Physical Training. But PT can also represent Physical Therapy (another torturous idea). Or...

Personal Trainer
Primary Target
Pop Tarts
Potty Trained
Pregnant Teenager
Perpetual Terror
Physical Tormentor
Pompous Torturer
Primitive Trauma


I could keep going on and on but my favorite is Pure Torture.

Cuz that's what it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google