03 March 2006

I'm going home!

After 5 months in Korea, I'm going home! Well I'll be spending two weeks in Florida for school, but I get a week to spend with my family before I come back!

I get to see my Mama & Daddy.

I get to see my Boo & Gina.

I get to see my girls.

I get to see my babies.

I get to drive my truck.

I get to spend time with my family!

Packing's done, now it's a waiting game. 4 hour bus ride, 6 hours at the airport, 14 hour flight, 3 hours in Dallas, and home at 3:15pm Saturday 4 March!

Time to get started.

See ya when I get back!

3 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger The Bobo Knitter said...

Have a great trip!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger KathyK said...

I hope you have a good trip and a good visit with your family.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Harvey said...

USA! USA! USA! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google