21 December 2005

I've been tagged by Teresa of Technicalities to present my 5 Weird Habits to the blog world...

So here goes...

1. Shower vs sheets- I can not and will not climb into bed without taking a shower first. I never understood the point of climbing into clean sheets with a dirty body.

2. I read, watch TV, and play on the computer at the same time. And keep up with all three. It drove my roommate crazy.

3. My morning schedule. If this order isn't followed exactly, my day is off.
a. potty
b. coffee
c. wash face
d. brush teeth
e. coffee

4. When eating, I can not eat more than one item at a time. No intermixing potatoes with meat or meat with veggies (as if I eat veggies anyway).

5. I hate to vacuum. I'd rather sweep, mop, dust, or clean a toilet over vacuuming.

Unfortunately all the people I know with blogs have already been tagged for this meme. So I'll end this one with me.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger KathyK said...

They sound pretty harmless to me. I don't think you'll need medication. *bg*

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Harvey said...

Oddly, I *love* my vacuum cleaner. No chasing lines of dust around the floor with a broom and pan. Just *foop* and it's all gone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google