02 September 2007

I've been told I need to blog something

so here we go.

It's been a rough couple of months. But out of anything bad comes something good. I had a lot of alone time with my boys and we got to really know each other. And they know I'm their Mama. Gigi is now back and the boys are helping her and she's finding her way slowly but surely. She has a long road ahead of her but me and my brothers are here for her.

I've been making lots of jewelry as therapy. Check out my stuff HERE

I really wish it'd start selling cuz I need to feed my beading habit...I can't buy more beads until these sell! If any of my friends see anything they like make me an offer and if it's reasonable...then it's yours! Do your part to help an addict! LOL

The boys are wonderful! Gigi bought them their first pair of shoes this weekend. They are thisclose to crawling but they just haven't quite gotten there. They're rolling everywhere though...we have to chase after whichever one is heading closest to the furniture to stop them. Maybe my new weight loss plan (chasing babies) will start working soon. LOL

Anyways, life is moving on and we are adjusting to a new "normal" It's one day at a time, one hour at a time. And we're making it. Little by little.

I've missed you guys too but I just wasn't ready to 'talk' yet. Now I think I'm back and will start blogging more regularly.

Thanks for all your support and help during the last few months. It has really been a comfort to me and mine.

*hugs* and I love you all!

Pixie

3 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Only $19.95 said...

Yay! There you are! I haven't popped yet. :( Hopefully soon though!

Any new pics?

Missed ya!

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One step at a time. One day at a time.

 
At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Irish...your Momma has been keeping my supplied with pictures of those gorgeous great nephews of ours....they are so darn cute...I wish we lived closer so I could see them more often!!!I so enjoyed our time with them...even though the reason for the visit was such a sad time.I am glad to hear that it sounds like things are starting to adjust to a "new normal"...I know this is a hard time for all of you.
We love you!!!
Pat and Ruthie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google