06 June 2007

Making my jewelry

has been awesome!

I've actually sold several pieces and built a new blog in hopes of selling more. When you're a single mom of twins, every little bit helps!

My new blog is
Pixiesjewelry Take a gander at it, there are really some pretty pieces there (real humble, aren't I?) LOL

I also bought the domain
Pixiesjewelry.com

It's not a perfect setup but at least it's a start. And I really enjoy making jewelry so it all works out in the end.

So if y'all don't mind, help a single mom out and send out the site to your friends. I'd really appreciate it!

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

A lot of mil wives look for jewelry to remind them of husbands while gone...

think about it?

I am sure you could come up with a deployment bracelet...

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Twin Mommie said...

That's a great idea! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google