21 May 2007

Hobbies

My life has been so centered on babies for the last year that I've forgotten what a hobby was. So yesterday me and Gigi took the boys to Michael's and I bought a jewelry making starter kit. Well actually two of them and a few other items.

And discovered I really really like making jewelry! I enjoyed finding the right colors, mixing and matching, and the intricacy of it.

Here's the two sets I've made so far.
The first is a simple aquamarine necklace with bracelet and earrings.




















This one was a little more intricate. It's a three-tiered necklace with bracelet. I made earrings but forgot to take a picture of them.






3 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Good job, Pixie. Kathy K

 
At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gives new meaning to the term "family jewels" :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google