13 May 2007

It's Mother's Day

I've discovered -

There are never enough hours in the day.
Every day is laundry day.
If there isn't laundry to do, a diaper needs changing.
If a diaper doesn't need changing, clothes need changing.
If clothes don't need changing, then it's feeding time.
If it isn't feeding time, it's time to clean the kitchen.
If the kitchen is clean, the living room needs dusting.
If the living room is dusted, the boys room needs straightening.
If the boys room is straightened, there's laundry to do.

I've discovered-

There's always time to pick up my sons and cuddle for a moment.
There's always time to stop and console them whey they cry.
There's always time to rock them when they're tired.
There's always time to stop and take a picture of them smiling.
There's always time to stop and breathe in that precious baby smell.
There's always time for them.

I've discovered I love being their Mama.

7 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy First Mother's Day to you Pixie!!! *grin*

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um - sorry that was me... above. Drat blogger it posted it before I could put in my name.

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being a Mom is the best! Happy first mOther's day, Pixie. Kathy K

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy first! I think that it's so cool that you love being a mom and because of that, all of your mother's days will be extra special.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Mama's day.

Lucky boys!!! :-)

Lucky Mama!!! ;-)

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy first mothers' day Pixie. You will always remember this first one.
Charity

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day PixIe. What an Awesome post. I hope you never stop finding that time to enjoy the small things of motherhood.
Aj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google