11 May 2006

Idol Shocker

O M G ! ! !

Huh?

Chris got the boot. I have to admit that absolutely shocked me. I picked him and Taylor as the final two 8 singers ago.

I figured Katherine would be gone last night.

Ryan was cruel last night. "Chris, you've been a front runner to win" Chris is smiling...

"Chris you're going home tonight." Chris looks shellshocked.

Katherine's mouth is hanging open, Chris is looking at Ryan like "wtf did you say?"

WOW.

Man oh Man!

Whattashocker.

I see Chris with a gig very soon. There are a couple of bands out there who are looking for a lead singer. He'll get the job.

Now I'm rooting for Taylor full-on.

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I couldn't believe it. I don't think anyone saw that coming and figured it would be Katherine or Elliot this week. I was so sure Chris wasgoing to be the one this year. Morine was so upset she swore off American Idol (Paris and Chris were her favs), um, well, she qualified that with, "for the rest of this year anyway, I'll try it again next year"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google