05 April 2006

6 month anniversary

I get up at 4am every morning. Sometimes it's because I fell asleep early the night before, other times it's because I have things on my mind and I just can't sleep. This morning I got up at 4am because I missed "House" last night and it was repeated at 4am.

Works for me.

So each morning I check my email to see what the latest is from the critter group. This morning Mirm (that sweet wonderful lady that she is) sent an email in response to my head-banging one last night. Her e-mail said:

"Only _____ more months/days left"

And it wasn't until then that I realized I've been here 6 months today. And that means only 6 months left. In fact, tomorrow I officially am over the halfway mark.

Mirm, thank you for starting my day off wonderfully! *smooch*

5 Comments:

At 3:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joining the conga line and doing the happy dance, Halfway There! or is it Halfway Here! Hugs Sue

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger KathyK said...

Time is going by very quickly. You'll be back in the States beofre you know it! *smoooch*

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Woohoo! Count down to party time begins. *big grin*

Sue, get the presses rolling.

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

loading up on ink and paper, should be enough time to fill the basement, hope that'll get us through the first week

Sue

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking into buying empty lot next door to install a self storage facility

Sue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google