09 December 2005

Snow melts.


It's going away.

I don't want it to leave.

I was enjoying stomping in the snow, specially when it's all crunchy.

Even this little guy was enjoying it.

Ain't he cute?

They say we're supposed to get 5 - 10 more inches of snow this weekend.

Now I won't say that I want snow every year.

Snow is fun duz I don't have to deal with it year after year.

I think I'll keep it that way.

It don't snow that much in Georgia.

You know the one thing I've always wanted?

A white Christmas.

Maybe that'll happen this year.

5 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger KathyK said...

I imagine you WILL have a white Christmas. So enjoy, sweetie!

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Twin Mommie said...

Thanks Kathy! How are the kids?

p.s. I enjoy reading your posts every day. :-)

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Enjoy your white Christmas! It looks like we're having one too - not all that surprising in New England. *grin*

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger KathyK said...

My son-in-law,Josh, has re-upped for another 4 years but he will be cross-training in another field. We're not sure yet what that will be or where they will be stationed. Karen is studying for vet tech certification and hopes she'll finish while they're still in FL. My two boys are doing well. I have two grandbabies now, a boy and a girl. The oldest, their father, is a banker with Bank of America. The middle boy is about a year away from a finance degree. We'll sure be glad when everyone is out of school!

I like being able to keep in touch even though you are a world away.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Harvey said...

I'm usually not cruel enough to wish snow on people, but in your case I'll make an exception, since you're requesting it :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google