01 November 2006

Introducing Mick and Mack

Ultrasounds are amazing things. Whoda thunk you could see what your baby looked like before they were born.

Here's my 20 week ultrasound of the twins. Aren't they just adorable?


Baby A is the top pic. Baby B is the bottom pic. What you see to the left of Baby B's head is Baby A's feet! LOL By the next afternoon Baby B had flipped...guess they didn't like getting kicked in the head all that much!

I haven't fully decided on their names yet but can't keep calling them Baby A and Baby B. So after trying out frick and frack, pete and repete, humpty and dumpty, I've finally settled on Mick and Mack as their nicknames until they're born! Then who knows...

I can't get over how sweet their profiles are.
Maybe it's an early sign of their dispositions?



4 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger KathyK said...

They are absolutely adorable, as is their Mama.

Are you feeling OK these days?

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Twin Mommie said...

Awwwwww *hugs*

I'm feeling pretty good. Getting quite the large tummy and definitely developing a waddle. But all in all I'm doing ok.

Now ask me that again in December and I might have a different answer! LOL

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger KathyK said...

It's the last month before the due date that is so hard. I think it's nature's way of getting you ready for anything, including labor, to be done with the pregnancy. That last month is at least 3 months long. But at the end you have your babies and that's a wonderful thing.

Just don't name them "Two B" and "Not two B". ;-)

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger GiGi said...

AHEM!!!! when I first called them that you said "MAMA". Not too bad for nicknames now are they, lmao.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google